Seica Pilot V8
TTCI offers the complete solution for customers who want maximum performance, the highest test speed, test coverage, and flexibility whether they are testing prototypes, manufacturing lots, or board repair.
The Seica Pilot V8 represents the latest frontier in flying probe test technology for TTCI. It’s vertical architecture optimizes test time by probing both sides of the UUT simultaneously. The Pilot V8 accommodates a wide range of solutions like vectorless and in-circuit, programming and functional, boundary scan, medium/high volumes of CCA (circuit card assembly) testing, highly-integrated prototypes, high-mixed products, boards not designed for testing, reverse engineering, and repair.
- Contract CCA Board Testing
- Up to 16 Mobile Resources for Testing: 8 Electrical Flying Probes, 2 Openfix Mobile Probes, 2 Mobile Power Probes, 2 CCD cameras, 2 Thermal Probes, 8 Probe Technology, 4 on Each Side
- Vertical Architecture for Double-Side Simultaneous Access
- Power Probes- Up to 3 Amps Current, 1 on Each Side of the Board
- Optical Inspection -2 Color CCD Cameras (1 for Each Side), Serial Number Barcode Reading, Detection of the Presence and Orientation of Components (Electrolytic Capacitors, Headers, Lit LEDs)
- Openfix- 1 Probe Per-Side
- Functional Testing – a Series of Functional Tests can be Performed: Operational Amplifiers, Digital Gates, Cluster Tests, On-Board Programming for Some Devices
- Reverse Engineering – Allows You to Design the Testing for a Board Which Lacks CAD Data or Schematics, Based on a Net-Oriented Test Technique
- Test Statistics – a Detailed Graphic Software Program for Fault Location and Repair, Storing the History of All Tests Executed, Backtracking All Boards Based on Their Serial Numbers
- Comprehensive Documentation